LIVE- IN Carer to JOIN OUR TEAM OF CARING PROFESSIONALS
Carers & Companions is an in home service provider specialising in private aged care throughout Sydney. We hold the highest credibility within our industry and have been established for over 30 years.
You must be available to work 24 hour live-in shifts at least 2 two days a week, ongoing.
Each shift commences at 10.00am and concludes at 10.00am the next day.
- Assist with personal care; showering, dressing, hygiene, toileting
- Perform light housekeeping duties; cleaning; dusting, vacuuming and laundry
- Provide social interaction and companionship
- Supervise and prompt medications
- Prepare nutritious meals
- Take Clients out to; appointments, for coffee and social events
- Minimum of two-years’ experience in an Aged Care facility or equivalent
- Cert III in Individual Support preferred OR similar
- Current First Aid Certificate
- Current Police Check (less than 6 months old) OR willing to obtain one for $54
- MUST HAVE Current and valid driver’s licence
- MUST HAVE a clean Car
- MUST HAVE very clear spoken English
- Excellent written English skills essential
- Permanent Australian residents only (no student Visa’s for this role)
MUST BE ABLE TO WORK 2-3 set shifts each week (each shift is 10.00am until 10.00am the next day). Please do not apply if you can’t work live-in shifts. Work will be paid weekly.
If you are a patient, caring and understanding person, that enjoys helping and supporting people you will find this type of work very rewarding. Great rates available and will be discussed at the interview.
Please send a covering letter addressing how you meet the criteria questions below with an updated resume.
- How long have you worked in Aged Care?
- Do you have the following licence or certification: Provide First Aid?
- Do you have the following licence or certification: CPR?
- Do you have the following licence or certification: Police Check?
- Do you have the following licence or certification: Drivers Licence?
- What is the highest level of education you have completed?
- Do you speak English?
- Are you an Australian Citizen?
|Job Category||All Jobs|