Are you a carer for someone you love? Do you need a break?
Everyone needs a break from time to time.
And, it’s not always so easy when you are the main carer but everyone needs a change of scenery and to recharge their batteries.
The routine can remain the same
For over 25 years we have been providing Sydney families searching for Respite Care with live-in carers to minimise the disruption while the main carers take a break.
- The familiar circle of family and neighbour’s can still call in to say hello when they choose.
- Nutritious meals are provided.
- Medications are prompted.
- Clean sheets are on the bed.
- Pets and plants fed and watered.
- Social outings and appointments maintained.
We make finding appropriate care easier
If you would like to make the processes easier and ensure a smooth transition, our carer can arrive a day or two prior so she can learn how things are done. Our aim is to reduce any stress and disruption.
Remember Respite Care is not just for aged care.