Daily at-home care
Would you like someone to pop in regularly to help?
Daily carers can assist with
- personal hygiene and grooming
- showing, dressing and toileting
- shopping and cooking nutritious meals
- supervision of medication from Webster pack
- monitoring diabetes and recording Blood Sugar Levels
- companionship and social contact
Who uses daily at-home care?
- Anyone wanting care and support to live independently in their own home
- Children who want to enable their parents to stay in their own home
- Those wishing to top up the services provided by community care
Feel safe and secure
Carers help the home environment safe and secure
- light housekeeping – tidy, bed change and laundry
- driving to appointments and social outings
- caring for pets and plants
- managing the organisation of property maintenance, electrical appliances and repairs, and purchasing household items
- organising visits for physiotherapy, hair appointments, dentist, podiatrist, manicure etc.
More than a fleeting visit?
You can count on us to can come for a few hours in the morning or stay all day if required. We will provide you with:
- A carer who clearly understands your directions and instructions.
- A care plan and task schedule detailing all duties & responsibilities to be completed during the shift
- A monthly roster showing the name and arrival time for each carer
The same carer will arrive at the same time each shift and will complete tasks as directed.
We understand that punctuality, reliability, continuity and routine are vitally important in the relationship between the Client and Carer.
At-home care to suit your needs
- Daily at-home care can be by the hour, by the day, overnight or live-in.
- Care can be supplied for a few days, weeks, months or for as long as you need
- Respite Care is ideal when your main carer needs a break
Note: Daily care is for a minimum of 3 hours/per visit.